Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Starting Business

Hello,
To be completely honest, this is the first time I have ever attempted anything of this sort. I am a husband and father of the two most beautiful women in my life. I just barely started my business called alternate endings, and hope that through our journey, we will grow much and learn to be financially stable. This is of course for the purpose of being able to stay home more with my wonderful family. The business we are starting is going to be completely online and will be focused on making it easier to get things that are otherwise hard to find and to do it for a reasonable price. Don't be afraid to check out our websites in a couple of months and if you become obsessed with what you see there, I will do nothing to interfere. If you have any suggestions, feel free to write and we will try to get the market out there for any product that is necessary. Our e-mail is benjaminburgener@gmail.com. Enjoy your stay and feel free to visit often. I will try and keep you updated as much as possible on all progression. c ya

No comments: